DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the Financial and Administrative Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the following: *
- Prepare the Organization and related bodies meetings and provide support to the Secretariat as required and liaise with Member State authorities, intergovernmental organizations and other interlocutors on issues relating to meetings of the Organization.
- Provide support to the Secretary General.
- Closely liaise with other Departments of the Secretariat: Economy, Research, Finance and Administration, Information Technology and Communication to ensure the Secretariat effective operation.
- Prepare meeting agendas, documents and meeting reports.
- Prepare and organize conferences, seminars and similar events,
- Serve as interpreter to the General Secretariat and coordinate interpretation services.
- Assist in the renegotiation of IACO Headquarters Agreement, including organizing working group meetings and preparation of documents.
- Any other tasks as entrusted by the Secretary General.