Mission : The Network’s mission is to revitalise and improve research so as to enhance the productivity , production and quality of African coffee.
Objectives : The basic, realistic and achievable objectives are:
- to enhance co-operation, concertation and exchange of scientific information between members;
- to encourage common research objectives;
- to improve on creation, coordination and development of regional or international organisations and donors;
- to organise the training and retraining of scientists, extensionists and other coffee stakeholders;
- to exchange and disseminate information, technologies especially plants materials;
- to mobilise funds to finance the Network’s programmes and activities